PRECISION SERIES MANUAL CLEAN
4 Power-Flo™ Burners TruQ™ BBQ
- 19K BTU Power-Flo™ Burners (sealed)*
True simmering redefined
- 30K BTU Power-Wok™ Burner*
800 - 30,000 BTU
- 18K BTU TruQ™ Stainless steel BBQ grill*
- EZ-Glides™ Glide technology for easy access
of full extension drip trays
- Stay-Cool™ Die cast, chrome plated metal knobs*
- 18K BTU Thermo-Griddle™
3/8" Thick thermostatically controlled s.s. griddle plate
- Tru-Side™ Channeling Grates
Reduces flare-ups, included in BBQ-Grill sections.
- Cast Iron Grates Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
* Capital Exclusive Feature
- Power-Flo™ Burners (sealed)* 19,000 BTU - True simmer ( except GCR364W model )
- Tru-Q™ Stainless Steel BBQ Grill * 18,000 BTU (on GCR364B model)
- Thermo-Griddle™ - 18,000 BTU, 3/8" thick thermostatically controlled ss griddle plate* (on GCR364G model)
- Tru-Side™ Channeling Grates * Reduces flare-ups, included in the BBQ-Grill sections
- EZ-Glides™ - Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool™ - Die cast, chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trims (cabernet red optional)*
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all sealed burners
- Stainless steel BBQ grill and griddle covers come standard
- Convection oven
- 4.6 Cu Ft oven cavity
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler behind glass
- 30,000 BTU oven for uniform baking
- Adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Adjustable front legs for easy leveling
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior*
- 25-watt bright oven lights
- Large viewing windows
- 3 rack positions w/ 3 racks provided
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" thick professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra large viewing window w/ embossed design
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.