Griddle whenever you want on the grill you already have with the Genesis Full-Size Griddle. Engineered to seamlessly fit your Genesis 300 gas grill, you can transform the entire grilling surface in seconds. Constructed of durable carbon steel, this griddle leverages your grill's superior burners to provide even, edge-to-edge heat. From pancakes and eggs to fajitas and veggies, you'll be in full control of dishing up plate after plate of restaurant worthy results-from the first flip to the last. And the grease management system is designed to be compatible with your grill, preventing spilling and effectively capturing grease to reduce messes. Savor the best of both worlds without adding another grill. Get your griddle on.
*Fits Genesis and Genesis II 300 series gas grills, 2016 and newer
- Fits Genesis and Genesis II 300 series gas grills, 2016 and newer
- Engineered-fit griddle easily converts entire grilling surface
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Compatible grease management prevents spills, captures grease
- Durable carbon steel helps deliver even heat to sauté, brown, sear
- Thick material resists warping compared to thinner surfaces
- Rimmed edges keep food, oil and seasoning in place
- Storage bag protects griddle when not in use (sold separately)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.