Sealed burners ensure a cleaner cooking experience
•30" width fits many common counter spaces
•Durable cast iron grates hold up to heavy cookware
•Porcelain enamel surface offers easy cleanup and long-term durability
•Wide range of flame adjustment allows you to get more precision in heating
•Made in the USA
Made in the U.S.A., Summit's gas cooktops offer lasting quality and reliable cooking. The WTL053S is a 30" wide 4-burner cooktop designed for 28 3/8" W x 18 5/8" D cutouts. The scratch-resistant porcelain surface features a classic white finish and recessed design to better contain spills. The side-located push-to-turn dial knobs offer easy use. Two sets of continuous cast iron grates are designed to hold up to heavy pots and pans. Four sealed Sabaf burners with removable burner caps ensure safer and cleaner cooking. The WTL053S includes a high output 12000 BTU burner for powerful heating, conveniently located in front for easy access. The rear 5000 BTU burner is ideal for simmering at lower power or keeping food warm without overcooking. Two standard 9100 BTU burners meet most cooking needs. This unit utilizes electronic spark ignition and includes a pre-installed 3-pronged cord. The WTL053S is set for natural gas and can be converted to propane connections with the purchase of our Kit LP S2. Additional choices are available in black and chrome, as well as in 24" and 27" wide fits. Browse our site for more.
- Sealed Sabaf® burners : Quality burners with cast iron tops ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Cast iron grates : Two sets of continuous grates in heavy duty cast iron hold up to large cookware
- Fits common cutouts : Designed for 28 3/8" W x 18 5/8" D cutouts for an easy fit in smaller kitchens
- Power burner : Front left burner features 12,000 BTU output for powerful cooking
- Simmer burner : Rear burner on right side reaches maximum of 5,000 BTUs to allow more precise heating of sensitive items
- Two standard burners : Front right and rear left burners offer 9100 BTUs of cooking power to accommodate most dishes
- Push-to-turn knobs : To prevent accidents, knobs require a small amount of force when turning
- Recessed top : Curved design helps to contain spills on the surface for easier cleanup
- Porcelain cooking surface : White finish on scratch resistant top
- Removable burner caps : Burners include a removable cap for easy cleaning
- Electronic/gas spark ignition : Gas spark ignition for automatic lighting of burners
- Cord included : Pre-installed 115V 3-pronged power cord
- Convertible with kit : Unit is set for natural gas. To use with LP gas, order Summit Kit LP S2 accessory
|Height of Cabinet
||4.0" (10 cm)
||29.75" (76 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||27.0 lbs. (12 kg)
||29.0 lbs. (13 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||With Kit LP S2 Accessory
|Number of Burners
||28.38" (72 cm)
||18.63" (47 cm)
|Burner #1 BTU
|Burner #2 BTU
|Burner #3 BTU
|Burner #4 BTU
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.