Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
•Generous capacity holds up to 60 6-packs of cans or 14 12-packs of beer bottles
•23 inch depth for an easy fit behind the bar
•Stainless steel lid offers a professional look
Summit Commercial offers a quality line of back bar storage for bars, restaurants, and other foodservice establishments. The SCFR100MAN is a beer cooler designed to hold up to 60 six-packs of cans or 14 twelve-packs of beer bottles inside the manual defrost interior. Sized at just 23 inches deep, it's ideal for back bar use. This unit features a stainless steel lid and white cabinet. The SCFR100MAN is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
- Commercially approved UL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in foodservice establishments
- 23" depth Compact depth fits easily behind the bar
- Full capacity Interior can hold up to 60 6-packs of cans or 14 12-packs of beer bottles (number may vary based on can/bottle size and style)
- Manual defrost operation Static cooling system
- Interior divider Removable divider helps customers organize the interior
- Adjustable thermostat Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
- 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.0" (84 cm)
||44.13" (112 cm)
||23.0" (58 cm)
||6.8 cu.ft. (193 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
||125.0 lbs. (57 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
6.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.