Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
•Built-in pump allows versatile installation
•Customizable door front accepts full overlay panels for a seamless look that can blend into cabinetry
•Slim 15" width is perfect for home bars
•Touch controls simplify operation, letting your choose from three styles of ice cubes
•Frost-free operation offers true convenience
•Produces up to 32 lbs. of clear ice a day
SUMMIT's slim-fitting clear icemakers bring true style under the counter with the added convenience of an internal pump and frost-free operation. The BIM45IF is a 15" wide icemaker designed for built-in installation under counters, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. The door includes an integrated stainless steel frame that allows users to mount their own custom overlay panel to seamlessly blend the unit into cabinetry (panel size: 29 3/4" H x 15" W and at least 3/4" thick). Customers provide their own handle to complete the look. Frost-free operation ensures minimum maintenance, while the built-in pump makes it easy to place the BIM45IF anywhere in your kitchen or wet bar. This unit can produce up to 32 lbs. of clear ice in a day cycle, with the capacity to store up to 25 lbs. at a time. The touch control panel lets you choose between three styles of 11/16" H x 13/16" W x 13/16" D ice cubes: full cubes ('large'), cubes with slightly hollowed out centers ('medium'), or lighter cubes with nearly hollow centers ('small'). This unit includes a stainless steel ice scoop that can be hung inside the icemaker wall for added convenience. Designed for easy use and versatility, the BIM45IF offers true elegance for home bars at outstanding value.
- Built-in pump Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Panel-ready door Integrated stainless steel door frame allows you to mount full overlay panels over the door to create a custom look that can blend into cabinetry with no exposed frame (panel size: 29 3/4" H x 15" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Clear ice cube production Produces clear cubes measuring 11/16" H x 13/16" W x 13/16"
- Three ice cube styles Choose 'large' for full cube, 'medium' for cube with center slightly hollowed out, or 'small' for lighter cube with nearly hollow center
- Touch controls Intuitive digital control panel ensures easy use
- Stainless steel ice scoop Sturdy ice scoop included. Interior wall includes hook to hang for easy storage
- Frost-free operation No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Overfill prevention Alarm sounds when the ice bucket is full to prevent ice from overflowing inside
- Fully finished black cabinet Allows the icemaker to be used as a freestanding model
- Standard water hookup Operates with a standard 1/4" OD water supply line
- Removable ice bin Bin can be removed for quick and easy cleanup
- 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.13" (87 cm)
||15.0" (38 cm)
||22.75" (58 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||36.5" (93 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||84.0 lbs. (38 kg)
||87.0 lbs. (39 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||32.0 lbs. (15 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||11/16" H x 13/16" W x 13/16" D
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||22.0" (56 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||15.5" (39 cm)
|LHD - Left hand door swing
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.