Commercial ENERGY STAR certification
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide spaces
•Integrated door frame accepts full overlay panels for a true custom look
•Save time and energy with low maintenance automatic defrost
•Makes up to 50 lbs. of ice in a day cycle
•Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
SUMMIT BIM44GIF is an auto defrost clear icemaker designed for true convenience in operation and placement. At just under 15" wide, the BIM44GIF is ideal for finishing any kitchen or wet bar. The door includes an integrated stainless steel frame that can accept full overlay panels for a seamless look that blends into matching cabinetry. Users supply their own handles. Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44GIF's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use. This model now comes equipped with an internal pump. The BIM44GIF can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can temporarily hold up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. For this icemaker in an ADA compliant 32 1/2" height, see the BIM44GIFADA. The BIM44GIF is NSF listed for commercial use and is ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use.
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance Efficient performance for commercial use
- Commercially approved NSF listed for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Built-in pump Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- Panel-ready door Stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels to match adjacent cabinetry (panel size: 27 7/8" H x14 5/8" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Automatic defrost Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Insulated storage bin Ice stays frozen longer inside this cold-protected bin
- Clear ice cube production Makes cubes sized at 3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
- Fully finished black cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.0" (84 cm)
||14.5" (37 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||18.5" (47 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
|RHD - Right hand door swing
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.