- Compact size for easy placement
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Professional exterior for modern look
- Produces up to 12 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle
- No drain required for operation
SUMMIT BIM25 is a compact icemaker with a modern look and convenient design. Sized at 15" wide, the BIM25 can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, storing it in a removable insulated bin. This unit features a fully finished black cabinet with a stainless steel door for an attractive look. The front-breathing system allows the unit to be installed under counters. A side defrost drain is included for easier cleaning. No drain or pump is required for use. This unit includes a connection hose, but other hardware must be supplied by your plumber. With its compact size and easy operation, the BIM25 is the perfect unit for home bars, apartment units, yacht kitchens, and other settings looking to offer a reliable icemaker in attractive style.
- Built-in capable: Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Mid-sized capacity: Mid-sized capacity Produces and stores up to 12 pounds of ice per day cycle
- Insulated storage bin: Insulated storage bin Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Manual defrost: Manual defrost Side drain included for easier cleanup
- Ice scoop included: Ice scoop included Large plastic ice scoop included for your convenience
- Fully finished cabinet: Fully finished cabinet Allows the icemaker to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||24.75" (63 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||25.25" (64 cm)
||15.25" (39 cm)
||18.25" (46 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||31.75" (81 cm)
||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
||53.0 lbs. (24 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||11.5" (29 cm)
||10.0" (25 cm)
||12.63" (32 cm)
|Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
Energy Star Rated:
1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.