U.L. approved for outdoor use, with three levels of weatherproofing in design
•Complete construction in durable 304 grade stainless steel
•Produces up to 10 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle
•Functional elegance with a sturdy towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel
•Base cabinet provides convenient storage options
SUMMIT brings a convenient freeze to the outdoors with the BIM24OSBase34, a compact icemaker with U.L. approval for outdoor use. Fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel, the BIM24OSBase34 is designed to stand up to nature with elegant style. The weatherproof design includes a completely sealed back that protects all electrical components and SUMMIT's integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) adds an extra level of protection and automatically resets the unit in the event of power failure. The BIM24OSBase34 is designed for built-in installation under counters but can also function freestanding. It is mounted on a lower base that raises the unit height to be adjustable between 33" and 34 3/4" high. This stainless steel cabinet offers convenient options for storing icemaker accessories and other outdoor utensils inside the drawer. The BIM24OSBase34 can produce and store up to 12 pounds of crescent shaped cubes in a day cycle, with a carefully insulated storage bin. Operation does not require a drain. Our signature 12" towel bar handle completes the package.
- U.L. approved for outdoor use Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction Durable exterior with lasting elegance
- Professional towel bar handle A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Insulated storage bin Ice maintains solid crescent shape longer in cold storage bin
- Sealed back No exposed electrical components
- Storage base Stainless steel base includes drawer
- 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.25" (84 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||33.63" (85 cm)
||15.13" (38 cm)
||20.63" (52 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||23.13" (59 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.25" (87 cm)
||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
||11.75" (30 cm)
||10.0" (25 cm)
||13.0" (33 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.