Grill perfect personal pizzas for two with the Napoleon 10-Inch Personal Size Pizza / Baking Stone Set. There's nothing like fresh, homemade pizza, even when on the go. You can fit both pizza stones onto the grill, even on a TravelQ. The porous stone pulls moisture away from your pizza crust and yields crispy and light results, just like pizza fresh from a pizzeria. Like your favorite cast iron frying pan, this stone will season over time, making it more effective. It is recommended that you hand wash your PRO Series Pizza Stone by hand, with warm water, once completely cooled. Avoid soapy water and scrubbing. Pair your Pizza Stone with the Napoleon Pizza Peel for added convenience.
- Allow stones to completely cool in the Barbecue Grill before removing for cleaning
- Avoid soapy water and scrubbing, this can damage surface and cause soap flavor to leech into food
- Hand wash PRO Series Pizza Stone by hand, with warm water, once completely cooled
- The porous stone pulls moisture away from your pizza crust and yields crispy and light results
- Use in your oven or on the BBQ Grill
- Bake bread, pastries, and even cookies on the stone with incredible results
- Like your favorite cast iron frying pan, this stone will season over time, making it more effective
- Place cold stone in BBQ or oven and preheat both together to approx 425F - 30 min - allowing the stone to preheat for a little while yields better results
- Use a barrier like cornmeal or parchment paper on the stone to prevent sticking
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.