The InSinkErator Evolution Essential XTR food waste disposer is the ideal choice for a wide range of applications. Why" Because it comes with something EXTRA! The Essential XTR includes a SinkTop Switch for easy countertop activation, and includes a power cord in the box for added value. Convenience in one package.
- SoundSeal Technology delivers Quieter performance allowing you to hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room
- MultiGrind technology delivers 2 stages of grind vs. 1 stage in a standard disposer.
- Includes SinkTop Switch accessory with Satin Nickel button
- Includes power cord kit accessory for easy installation
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quite operation and long life
- We Come To You 6-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
- 34.6 oz. Grind Chamber and Stainless Steel Grind Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- QuickLock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
||6 Year We Come To You In-Home Limited Warranty
|Type of Feed
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
||Black Enamel Gray
||Anti-Vibration Mount,Anti-VibrationTailpipe Mount,Quiet Collar Sink Baffle,SoundLimiter Insulation
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||3-4 KWh Per Year
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
InSinkErator Evolution Essential XTR Garbage Disposal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.