Adjusts cooking time and power level automatically, ensuring food is cooked to ideal temperature based on internal moisture
Gives the microwave a sleek exterior appearance while making it simpler to clean
Ten Power Levels
Provides a variety of power levels to accommodate all cooking needs
- Sensor cooking - Smart tech takes the guesswork out of cooking. Sensor cooking feature adjusts cooking time and power level automatically, ensuring food is cooked perfectly.
- Charcoal filter - Enjoy cooking and cleaner air, too. Charcoal filter removes fumes and odors that are released from foods during cooking.
- 13.6" Diameter Turntable
- LED interior & surface lighting - See your cooking skills in action. Interior and cooktop LED lighting distribute bright, clear light across all cooking surfaces.
- Electronic Controls with LED - LED display controls allow for easier usability and legibility
- Recirculating and venting options - You take care of the cooking. It takes care of the smell. Flexible installation for any kitchen, with charcoal filter included.
- 300 CFM motor - Gets kitchen odors outta here. The 300 CFM motor quickly moves odors and steam away from the cooktop surface.
- Ten Power Levels - Provides a variety of power levels to accommodate all cooking needs
- 1,000 Watt Cooking Power
- Hidden Vent - Gives the microwave a sleek exterior appearance while making it simpler to clean
- Auto-on venting - Heat sensor that activates the vent fan if unit becomes too hot from the cooking surface below
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.