- PowerPlus® Preheat: Preheat in less than 6 minutes.¹
- Fits-More Oven: More cooking space - plus even cooking.
- PowerPlus® Boil: Boil water fast.
- PowerPlus® Convection: You can roast to tender, juicy perfection in less time.
- Pro-Select® Controls: Precise control at your fingertips
- Keep Warm Drawer: Keep food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Keep Warm Zone: Keep food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting: Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- One-Touch Options: Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets - or even add a minute to the timer - with the touch of a button.
- Delay Start: Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- SpaceWise® Half Rack: Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you-ll have extra height for tall dishes.
- Effortless Oven Rack: Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access.
- Effortless Convection: Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - our oven does the converting for you.
- Pizza Button: Easily bake perfect pizza with the touch of a button.
- SpaceWise® Bridge Element: A flexible element lets you combine two elements into one to fit larger cookware.
- Chicken Nugget Button: Easily bake perfect chicken nuggets with the touch of a button.
- Even Baking Technology: Our latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Add-a-Minute: Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting.
- Auto Oven Shut-Off: As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after six hours.
- PowerPlus® Clean: For a heavy-duty clean with 25% more cleaning power.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.